Sider

lørdag den 30. juli 2011

NOTD: Essie - Lilacism, again! :-)

-- Hi! This is a scheduled post, as I am chilling in Finland at the moment, and hopefully buying some new polishes that I can show you! ;-) --

Hi everyone!
This NOTD is Essie's Lilacism. It is a lovely lilac color. The first time i tried it I hated it. It was streaky, even after 3 coats... So I tried to rescue it with putting Silver Shatter on top. Didn't help much. I tried it a couple of weeks ago again, and I was surprised of how good it was. It wasn't streaky at all, it was easy to apply, and opaque after two coats. So now I love the polish, very much. It is actually one of my faves now. And Essie has become one of my favourite brands of nail polish. I love Essie as much as I love Barry M now!



What do you think of Lilacism? And do you have it? And if not, would you consider buying it?

Hope you are having a great day!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar