Sider

tirsdag den 2. august 2011

Nail polish haul from Finland!

Hi everyone!
I am back from Finland now. I really had a great time there, just chilling and eating ice cream...... and buying polishes... ;-) It is great to be home too though, cause I've missed my bunnies a lot! Now I have to catch up on blogger and YouTube! I've around 7 hours of CTFxC and SHAYTARDS videos to watch, and around 3 hours of other videos. Anyone else that is obsessed with YouTube? I watch videos on YouTube insted of TV, LOL :P
I didn't buy so many polishes, because I am going to Spain (Barcelona to be exact) on Saturday and I know that I am going to pick a few polishes up there, too. So I ended up buying around 15 polishes, which I think is fine! :-)
I hope you enjoy the haul!

MNY - 661 3,50€, H&M - Blue Wave 2,95€, OPI - Russian Navy Suede 5,20€, Sinful Colors - Treasure Island 0,60€, Models Own - Disco Mix I got it for free from my cousin :)


H&M Summer Nails 3,95€: Pink, Purple, Metallic Blue, Yellow


Sinful Colors - Dream On (neon) 3,95€, China Glaze - Pink Voltage (neon) 9,95€, Sally Hansen - Strawberry Icing 4,80€, Golden Rose - 115 2,95€, MNY - 295 3,50€, Maybelline - Peach Coctail 3,80€



And then I bought Lemony Flutter which cost 12,95€

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar