Sider

tirsdag den 23. august 2011

NOTD: Sephora – Diving in Malaysia // A Chanel Peridot dupe?

Hi everyone!
I am back with another NOTD.
This polish that I am about to show you is a polish I bought while I was in Barcelona. When I saw it in Sephora, I was surprised about how much it looked like Chanel's Peridot, so I bought it. It was 5€, so way way cheaper, than Peridot would be. I don't have Peridot myself, to compare, but I am pretty sure that this would be a cheaper alternative, for Peridot. Diving in Malaysia (DIN) is a gold/green polish, like Peridot is, the only difference about these two are that DIN is more gold.

These pictures are also taken before I cut my nails short again. :P



I used two coats.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar