Sider

fredag den 9. september 2011

NOTD: OPI - Russian Navy Suide + China Glaze - Pink Voltage

Hi!
Long time, no see! I know that i've been gone for over a week now. I've just had so much to do this week. Beside yesterday, where I was in Tivoli in Copenhagen. It was really fun, I tried a lot of things and ate a lot of candy! :P I am sick now, though! I tried something called "Himmelskibet" (http://www.tivoli.dk/himmelskibet) and the wind was blowing like crazy and it was quite cold, so I think that it could be because of that, that I got sick. :( But it was fun, though! :D

Today's NOTD that I am going to show you is an old one, from July/early August I think. I am wearing Russian Navy Suede by OPI, which is a matte shimmery dark blue polish! :-) On my ringfinger I am wearing China Glaze's Pink Voltage which is a neon pink! :-) I used 1 coat of Russian Navy and 3 coats of China Glaze's Pink Voltage.

Have a great day!


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar